one lesson shouldn't bring the confidence level up to 1

Tom Harner

Oct 22, 2022, 11:41:18 AM10/22/22
to keybr.com
I've had a few letters (S & O) where I happened to do really good on the first lesson. because I was focused on THAT letter... and the lesson was overly focused on that letter to the exclusion of the letters near by so it was an easier lesson... Because i do so well on the first lesson, the algorithm immediately marks my confidence level to 1 and kicks out a new letter...

I then struggle with the letter (S & O) and the letter immediately next to it (R & I, in colmak) for MANY lessons because I am not getting the proper amount of practice to learn the muscle memory to distinguish those letters.

Is there a way to go back a lesson? or to define which letter(s) you would like to focus on? I feel that would be really helpful!

Tom Harner

Oct 22, 2022, 12:50:02 PM10/22/22
to keybr.com
2022-10-22_11-45-42.png

Tom Harner

Oct 22, 2022, 1:07:55 PM10/22/22
to keybr.com
2022-10-22_12-06-13.png2022-10-22_12-06-29.png