Let us Edit our names in our Profiles

BornBlazed The Hidden Grower

May 8, 2015, 11:37:30 AM5/8/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
Born Blazed the Hidden grower doesn't look that good on a resume unless im in Colorado or Jamaica.. How hard would it be too let us edit our names in our profiles? I've put too much time and effort too make a new profile, dont expect the ridiculous from people. Most people on Keybr would like too Edit there profile names.

nichola...@gmail.com

May 20, 2015, 5:06:45 PM5/20/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
I want to second this but for a different reason. For people to ensure their own privacy, they may want to choose an alias vs. a name. This should be a definite feature.

Elijah Lynn

May 21, 2015, 10:53:02 AM5/21/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
I third this. Don't really like my Gmail name showing in multiplayer.

keybr.com

May 21, 2015, 6:12:29 PM5/21/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
Point taken. I am going to start working on it soon. Definitely it should have been done earlier.

Keybr User

Jan 24, 2019, 12:01:29 AM1/24/19
to keybr.com
As far as I can tell, it's been over 3.5 years and this feature is still not an option. I get that it's a free resource, I even disabled ad blocker when using it to do my part, but for privacy reasons, I'm reluctant to use the site because it's tied to my full name and I see no way of editing my username...

GHOSTTOWNER

Jun 8, 2023, 11:46:40 AM6/8/23
to keybr.com
its been 8 years bruh theres no way.