Finally unlocked all of the keys... now what?

dustin...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2015, 8:03:17 PM1/5/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
I've finally unlocked all of the keys, but I'm getting a bit tired of being tested on a particular key and having it appear in every word. Does this change once your progress even further? I'd like it to start giving me more complicated combinations or complete sentences because I feel like I'm just memorizing how to type "john", "major", "type", "bible" etc.

patric...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2015, 7:14:36 AM1/28/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
I'd also be interested in the answer to this! If I get all the letters completely green, can I then practice without having a single letter appear in each word?

brunob...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2015, 5:54:06 AM2/23/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
You coul just import text with for example the bookmarklet or just a copy-paste

y2kb...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2015, 11:02:01 AM3/2/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
yea I wish it would have a mode where no key is getting over emphasized. a much larger word variety would be much appreciated.

patric...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2015, 8:47:50 AM6/19/15
to ke...@googlegroups.com
Once all the letters are above the red line (35 wp m?) you can practice without the same letter in each word. This is a lot more fun, and you can shoot for some much higher scores!

sandra...@aol.com

Jul 29, 2015, 8:16:49 AM7/29/15
to keybr.com, dustin...@gmail.com
how did you unlock all those letters?

Wout Mertens

Aug 4, 2015, 3:30:06 AM8/4/15
to keybr.com
Just keep practicing. Once you get accurate enough on the current keys, you get new ones.

You can also choose in preferences to add more, but that makes practice harder...

mer...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2019, 12:58:32 PM7/19/19
to keybr.com
Im 4 years late on this but if you reach competence with every key you get "no current key" and you just type random words.

Juan Monroy-Nieto

Jan 13, 2020, 11:26:54 PM1/13/20
to keybr.com
This is such a pity! Having the option to switch to practicing the worst key again would be incredible. I think it is one of the things that helped me the most. It's really frustrating to know that all the elements for this feature exist already within the code but it is just out of reach!

srinivas sai

Dec 25, 2021, 11:05:55 AM12/25/21
to keybr.com
i had just completed all keys some are red some are dark green .I don't know what will happen next.Any one please explain what to do next

Katherine Kat

Dec 26, 2021, 3:34:52 PM12/26/21
to keybr.com
Try other tools, like Monkeytype and Typeracer. You should be reasonably up to speed with those, and they will help a lot with more real world scenarios (dictionary words, text)