im using adblocker, so do ya want me to donate?

jest...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2019, 3:52:00 PM10/2/19
to keybr.com
so you say trough your site that please enable ads they keep the site free.
if i don't want to see ads, maybe i could donate directly? wanna put up somewhere where i can send money?

valentin...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2019, 8:11:04 AM11/1/19
to keybr.com
I second that!

tasana...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2019, 9:38:52 PM11/1/19
to keybr.com
I would like to pay to remove ads. Preferably permanently, but yearly would be acceptable.

paul...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2019, 7:31:31 PM11/6/19
to keybr.com
Also seconded. An annual fee would be worth it for me. I hate the ads, they slow down my typing when I'm trying to go fast, so I have ads disabled.

I'm typing 70-100 wpm.

fulvio....@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2019, 7:54:19 AM11/7/19
to keybr.com
The company I work for blocks the advertisements. Do you have a payed version?

pacr...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2019, 3:20:35 PM11/15/19
to keybr.com
I'm with you, guys.
Ads tents to distract me and when they reloads the on-screen keyboard's feedback hangs for a while, usually leading me to a mistake...

Please consider donations, a pro-version, a one-time-subscription or anything else to remove ads.

mrbra...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2019, 3:49:12 AM12/3/19
to keybr.com
I third this. Keep it the way it is, but make it possible to make a one-time donation.

anku...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2019, 3:57:52 PM12/17/19
to keybr.com
+1 one-time donation for an ad free experience

anuragdad...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2020, 5:34:54 PM1/2/20
to keybr.com
+1. Please work for this if possible.
I would be happy to pay.

juanmon...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2020, 11:17:47 PM1/13/20
to keybr.com
+1 to this, I dislike ads more than I want to support the page. How about I support you directly and you get rid of the ads and give me larger real state for the content!

jonatha...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2020, 3:36:41 AM1/21/20
to keybr.com
+1 prefer to pay to remove ads and use adblocker

luca...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2020, 7:58:25 AM4/6/20
to keybr.com
+1 I've been using other services online that are just like this one, and they ALL offer the option to donate in order to remove ads (such as Radio Garden, etc...). I have add blocker by the way, so no problem for us users though, we carry on. Although I value the work put into something that adds value to my life, and this site was a job well done! Unfortunately, for now, that's a waste...

eric.mo...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 11:14:41 AM7/15/20
to keybr.com
+1 to this notion. I dont block the ads but they lag the screen every 7th or 10th lesson and it screws up my flow. I'd like to donate for how much the program has helped me anyway! but a payment to disable ads would be nice

Ivan Curkovic

Jul 21, 2020, 10:09:29 AM7/21/20
to keybr.com
+1 I would donate/buy the version without ads.

brand...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2020, 12:41:01 PM8/7/20
to keybr.com
+1

ben.k...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2020, 1:14:38 PM8/12/20
to keybr.com
+1

On my machine ads make the site too slow to be usable as typing practice.

Dan Smith

Aug 30, 2020, 9:13:43 AM8/30/20
to keybr.com
+1 I want to support this great site but I'd prefer paying directly.

Derek Nheiley

Oct 14, 2020, 9:56:32 PM10/14/20
to keybr.com
+1

Oct 26, 2020, 1:21:15 PM10/26/20
to keybr.com
Came here to say the exact same

Daniël van Adrichem

Oct 28, 2020, 11:45:05 AM10/28/20
to keybr.com
+1

even better, start accepting brave rewards: https://creators.brave.com/

I'm curious, would you share the proportion of users that send in that ads_blocked telemetry?

Liam Butler

Oct 31, 2020, 10:12:20 AM10/31/20
to keybr.com
+1!

The flashing ads were far too distracting when trying to concentrate

Eric Sysak

Dec 23, 2020, 2:25:46 AM12/23/20
to keybr.com
Another in favor of a subscription model.  This is my favorite practice site, but I really don't want the ads.  I'm happy to contribute, probably more than you are making from the ads.

TD Hickerson

Jan 27, 2021, 10:08:08 AM1/27/21
to keybr.com
no paid schemes please, but definitely add a donate button!

Siim Põder

Feb 21, 2021, 12:18:44 PM2/21/21
to keybr.com
+1, would be thrilled to contribute to the site and get rid of the ads.

Mike Lubinets

Mar 15, 2021, 7:00:11 PM3/15/21
to keybr.com
+1, l'd donate if that was I possible

Osmo Hyttinen

Mar 20, 2021, 10:25:53 PM3/20/21
to keybr.com
Is there still no way to donate/pay/purchase/subscribe? The terms of service talks about "free accounts" and how you're not allowed to block ads when you're on one, but I can't find where to pay in order to get the site's blessing to block ads. The animated ads are very distracting and I use an ad blocker anyway so...
I like the site. I want to support it by paying. I don't want to see ads. I don't care whether there is a change to the interface or not, I often remove/hide unhelpful elements from sites I spend time in anyway.
I just want to donate. Please add some method to do that.

Svetozar Volkov

Mar 21, 2021, 9:56:06 AM3/21/21
to keybr.com
+1 Can't use your awesome website without adblock. I'd love to have an ability to pay instead.

András Novoszáth

Mar 26, 2021, 3:35:57 PM3/26/21
to keybr.com
+1

Kian Lütke

Mar 28, 2021, 4:09:21 AM3/28/21
to keybr.com
Also would love to donate

Gerphil Niebur

Apr 1, 2021, 10:05:58 AM4/1/21
to keybr.com
There is a Premium Account Purchase Option in the account settings. This will remove the Ads.

Nexian Clash Royale

Jan 18, 2022, 5:15:15 PM1/18/22
to keybr.com
thank you i didnt know if we sign in we can buy premium, thats amazing ty