I am sorry Keybr , but we need your help.

Alejandro Jordan

Aug 26, 2018, 5:00:18 PM8/26/18
to keybr.com
Recently  I post  a  e-mail that  was  disrespectful  and  I  am really sorry about  that . I know  that  Alex doesn’t  have  to  see  e-mailslike this  and I  understand  it .  But  anyways  the page has a lot of  bugs   that   you need  to  fix please.  We support  you  in everything  , and  we  are glad  about your site .  But we  need just one reply to makes  us  calm  down . Here’s  the list  of  bugs  that  we talk
and it's important to say that  it's like  a  bug that  just has  few persons  ( sorry if my english isn't  good  but I am doing my best).

1.-  We  can’t log in the page  with our Facebook  accounts. It just  says  :500 ERROR.

2.-  Hi! I've been using keybr.com recently to practice typing, and it has been really great; however, today when I started to play, most of the words were just "aar" or something very similar. Changing the alphabet size and lesson length does nothing to it. Help please! “ This  e-mail has sent  by Logan

Davenport , here is the proof.

343434.png

3.-   “Every time I click on Multiplayer, I see other people playing, but my typing isn't registering at all. Does anyone know how to correct this? I've never had a problem before.

Thanks!”   This one
was  sent  by

 4.- “ Hello, I just unlocked all the letters, but now i only get this as lesson: e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e_e With the "Current key" being "No key". Is it normal ? Shouldnt the site make me practice the letters i am not fluent with ? By  kaze...@gmail.com.

5.-  “Hey guys.

I found this annoying bug that's keeping me from using KEYBR. The characters "á" and "à" -- very common in the portuguese language -- aren't working. I already tried everything. Can somebody fix this, please?

Thank you.” By Leo.

And more .  Please    Alex  reply this message  if you want  a  better description of  it ,  but  we  are  glad with  that  reply anyways. Good luck!

Ellisif Ringstad

Aug 27, 2018, 12:36:49 PM8/27/18
to keybr.com
Alex is never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, replying to you.  You're a waste of his and everyone's time.  You're not worth a reply even if someone could relay paragraph after paragraph of concrete deduction in a matter of a minute.  You - are - still - a - waste - of - time.

Keep crying over there little boy.  =D

christine....@gmail.com

Aug 27, 2018, 4:58:31 PM8/27/18
to keybr.com
Well, Ellisif, you may have a point ... but ... maybe you could recommend another typing tutor? That would help.

Alejandro Jordan

Aug 27, 2018, 5:29:08 PM8/27/18
to keybr.com
¿? It  seems that I have a   stalker....

Alejandro Jordan

Aug 27, 2018, 5:34:02 PM8/27/18
to keybr.com
Nah, anyways  I'll see your  tears   far  away  , until you have  the balls  to  tell me that in a video  chat .  I'll ignore  you  no life  45 years old fat man without job  , stalk me  how you want , I don't  have thetime  to do that  because  I have  a  life.

Alejandro Jordan

Aug 27, 2018, 5:39:08 PM8/27/18
to keybr.com
You have   1  day  do give  me your   skype  to   do that . I am so tired  of  you  that  I won't  lose more  time to make a "formal" e-mail.

Ellisif Ringstad

Aug 29, 2018, 2:06:13 PM8/29/18
to keybr.com
Hi Christine:  There's Typeracer.com - 10fastfingers.comhttps://zty.pe/  (this game you can also put in your own choice of terms to work on that you may feel you're struggling with).  keyhero.com

Keybr.com has a legacy variant to it, which I find more relevant to helping people improve on submitting character inputs that don't focus strictly on a core type of muscle memory.  Also while the tests themselves won't be producing actual words more than half the time, they're still done in an English formula so it'll still help improve your overall WPM rating.  www.keybr.com/legacy

Wade and Kyunghee

Jun 15, 2023, 7:04:45 PM6/15/23
to keybr.com
Try https://www.typebuddy.com/. You don't even need a login and uses real words.