Suggestions for Keybr

MKTanwar

Nov 9, 2021, 6:00:00 AM11/9/21
to keybr.com
Hi there!
I'm Mahesh Kumar from India. I really like your website – it’s the coolest one I’ve ever seen!! and I recommend it to everyone.
I do regular practice on it since December. Currently, my avg speed is 65WPM.

But I have two major suggestions for your website:
1. Delete an entire word by pressing [CTRL+Backspace]: There are many applications where we can delete an entire word and We can improve the avg typing speed but this feature is not supported by Keybr, that's why I can't get used to it.
2. Extra mode in Guided Lessons: There should be a mode in which lessons look like a real paragraph, this paragraph can be meaningful or not, but the ratio between the number of capital letters and the number of small letters should be maintained(eg. only 1 or 2 capital letters in a sentence).
Similarly, there should be limited numbers and punctuation characters(I get frustrated by the bombardment of punctuation characters).

Waiting for your reply...
Mahesh Kumar

Arham Gada

Dec 2, 2021, 11:58:27 PM12/2/21
to keybr.com
They will not reply dude, this website is not maintained and is abandoned, there have been hundreds of suggestions like yours

StarNamer

Dec 5, 2021, 6:32:14 AM12/5/21
to keybr.com
Except that I noticed a few days ago that the order of letters on the statisitics page had changed from frequency order to alphabet, so someone has made a change!

Bice

Dec 7, 2021, 1:29:10 AM12/7/21
to keybr.com
It's not abandoned, just scarcely paid mind to.  Honestly, Alex shouldn't feel any obligation toward responding to 90% of the messages on here.  They don't possess sound advice nor real problems, many are purely circumstantial and independent from the site itself.  Also, I wouldn't wager that appeasing the 'practice' sections users is his primary objective anymore, also it has a capped limitation in case nobody noticed (naturally nobody slow would, lol).  It's not very inspiring to help a bunch of gimps that're producing the same 60 WPM results for years on end regardless of nit-picking what features aren't available on a whim for your minimalistic advancement.

I'm not disagreeing with the above suggestion however, CTRL+Backspace not being enabled in some capacity is a little disgusting, imagine performing on Typeracer without it, it would be horrid.