Add layout mod to keybr

Kavin Sood

Jun 8, 2021, 11:26:20 AM6/8/21
to keybr.com
Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I have used keybr in the past when I was learning how to touch type with QWERTY and that went great. I have come back to pursue Colemak DH. Colemak as a layout is present in Keybr, and that is great, but I would like Colemak Dh to be added aswell, because it is the most used "mod" for Colemak to improve efficiency and reduce fatigue of fingers.

I would understand if doing this would also mean adding layouts for a lot more layouts and mods, which is complicated, so if we could tweak the keys manually then that would be  a great option.

Thanks,
Kavin.

Shae Roberts

Aug 23, 2021, 2:41:32 PM8/23/21
to keybr.com
+1

Matt Joyce

Aug 25, 2021, 7:39:26 AM8/25/21
to keybr.com
+1

Bryan

Aug 31, 2021, 3:13:12 PM8/31/21
to keybr.com
+1 Colemak dh is really good for people who are having wrist issues with the original colemak, would love to learn this
Message has been deleted

Tanmay Bindal

Sep 7, 2021, 7:59:39 AM9/7/21
to keybr.com
+1

Lee rV.

Oct 12, 2021, 9:33:51 PM10/12/21
to keybr.com
+1 I agree. I love keybr, but it doesn't have Colemak dh(m) support, and I'm trying to use that to break free of Qwerty.

Aim High

Oct 14, 2021, 1:39:02 AM10/14/21
to keybr.com
1 I agree. I love k1 I agree. I love keybr, but it doesn't have Colemak dh(m) support, and I'm trying to use that to break free of Qwerty.WIN_20210630_11_34_39_Pro.jpg eybr, but it doesn't have Colemak dh(m) support, and I'm trying to use that to break free of Qwerty.

Peace

Oct 31, 2021, 7:40:14 AM10/31/21
to keybr.com

+1

Adriano Tassini

Nov 30, 2021, 6:49:39 AM11/30/21
to keybr.com
I would like too. In fact I use Colemak DHM in Brazilian Portuguese.