NEO 2 Layout

André Loibl

Apr 15, 2021, 5:15:16 PM4/15/21
to keybr.com
Hey there! :-)

Did you think about adding the NEO 2 Layout?

That would really be helpful!

Greetings,
André

Patrick Strasser-Mikhail

Aug 29, 2022, 10:36:49 AM8/29/22
to keybr.com
I would love to see that as well.

The basics are already there, seems like the exercise texts are genenerated from language specific digrams and trigrams. Only thing missing is the right order of character, and the correct key arrangemenent (layout), but acutally I would not care because touch typing means without looking at the keys ;-)

Patrick

Patrick Strasser-Mikhail

Aug 29, 2022, 10:37:42 AM8/29/22
to keybr.com
Oh, and I forgot: Of course numbers are interesting as well in Neo2

Julian Moschüring

Dec 23, 2022, 5:21:12 AM12/23/22
to keybr.com
As the learning order only depends on the language selected not on the layout (eg compare EN-QWERTY vs EN-DVORAK) there is nothing to do to support NEO2 or any other layout.
If you use ReNeo you can use it to show the keyboard layout on screen to replace the one shown by keybr, but you really only need it when a new key is added.