FW: June communication - Minnesota Educational Equity Edcamp

Plaman, Jeff (MDE)

Jun 16, 2020, 2:37:50 PM6/16/20
to Akram...@edenpr.k12.mn.us, Allan Beyer - eMinnesota Online Academy (allanbeyer@isd837.org), Amy Bercich (berc9714@isd194.org), Amy Larsen - BlueSky Online Charter School (alarsen@blueskyschool.org), Andrea Derynck - Worthington: VIBE K-12 (andrea.derynck@isd518.net), Anne Cameron (anne.cameron@isd477.org), Anne Wasmund (anwasmund@fvca.connectionsacademy.org), Bill Glenz - MN Virtual High School (bglenz@emailmtcs.org), bward (bward@flaschools.org), Chris Vold - Academic Excellence Online (chris.vold@isd709.org), Cindy Walters - Online Development & Instructional Network (ODIN) (cwalters@swmetro.k12.mn.us), David Paschke - SOCRATES Online (dpaschke@projectsocrates.org), David Treichel - North Branch Distance Learning Program (dtreichel@northbranch.k12.mn.us), David VanDenBoom - Northern Star Online (NSO) (djvandenboom@district287.org), Debra Parson (debra.parson@isd15.org), Elissa Raffa - Minnesota Online High School (MNOHS) (e.raffa@mail.mnohs.org), Erick Norby, Gigi Dobosenski, heather...@isd194.org, Jessica Lipa - STEP-Ahead Online High School (Jessica.Lipa@anoka.k12.mn.us), Jim Freihammer (jfreihammer@wkfalcons.org), Jo McClure - INFINITY: Minnesota’s Digital Academy (jo.mcclure@mninfinity.org), Huber, John (K12), Karen Jacobson - MN River Valley Ed District Online (kjacobson@mrved.net), Kevin Jost - Online 728 High School (kevin.jost@isd728.org), Krin Abraham - Minnesota Virtual Academy (MNVA) (krin.abraham@hps294.us), Laura Hendricks - Anoka Hennepin Compass On-Line (Laura.Hendricks@anoka.k12.mn.us), Lori Olson (lolson@nescmn.net), Mark Jansen (markja@mystma.org), Meghan Adams (meghan.adams@isd402.org), Melissa Gould, Nicole Rasmussen, Opal Ehalt (opal.ehalt@mpls.k12.mn.us), Patrick....@swsc.org, Schirmacher, Freya (Freya.Schirmacher@minnetonkaschools.org), Stacy Bender - Cross Lake Community High School Online (sbender@crosslakekids.org), Stanerson, Benjamin, Stanerson, Benjamin, Steve Brady - Spring Lake Park Online (SLP Online) (sbrady@district16.org), Theresa Gallagher - iQ Academy Minnesota (tgallagher@iqmn.org), Tracy Quarnstrom - Trio Wolf Creek Online High School (tquarnstrom@wolfcreekhs.org), Dan McGuire (danmcguir@gmail.com), Givand, Jacob (jacob_givand@rdale.org), Hartung, Kimberly A., Karen J. Qualey (kqualey@isd271.org), KIC (key_instructional_contacts@googlegroups.com), ktschudy (ktschudy@flaschools.org), Meghan Adams - MN Virtual School for Student Success (Meghan.Adams@hendrickspublicschools.org )

Well worth going to this event! Pass along to your staff please.

Jeff

#5 - June 2020