Media Arts Teacher?

Patrick Shipway

May 10, 2024, 1:43:29 PMMay 10
to Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)
Hi all,

Sorry if this is a little tangential but I'm wondering if any of you have a teacher that teaches a class that is all digital media arts? I have a teacher that needs to do that for 8th grade next year and is having a hard time working her brain around how others are tying the standards into the course and is wondering how others are going about it. If you have anyone that would be willing to have a chat with her, she and I would appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Patrick Shipway
Director of Instructional Technology
Becker Public Schools - ISD 726
12000 Hancock Street, Becker, MN 55308
The mission of Becker Public Schools is to develop self-directed learners to thrive in a changing global community.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.