KIC Meeting - Tuesday - April 16, 2024 - 9:00 am

Mary Mehsikomer

Apr 11, 2024, 4:15:00 PMApr 11
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com, Novak, Julie (MDE)

Dear KIC Members:

Another month has flown by. The snow is gone (what snow?) and we another KIC meeting on April 16, 2024 at 9:00 am.

I am so pleased to tell you that our special guest this month will be Julie Novak, State Literacy Director, MDE, who will speak to us about the READ Act. Please join us to welcome Julie and learn what is going on with the READ Act and have an opportunity to ask questions.

The agenda is available at https://tinyurl.com/2p9uhb86.

We will meet on Zoom at https://sourcewell-mn-gov.zoom.us/j/92293441892

I hope to see you there!

Mary Mehsikomer | Outreach Facilitator & Technology Integration Development

Office:   651-999-6510
Website: sourcewell.org
Support: sup...@sourcewell-mn.gov