Minnesota Thought Leaders' Summit: The Learner Experience in the Age of Artificial Intelligence - June 17, 2024 - St. Cloud Tech High School

Mary Mehsikomer

Apr 26, 2024, 5:27:32 PMApr 26
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com

Dear KIC Members:

I hope this email finds you well. I'm reaching out to invite you to a special event hosted by St. Cloud Area School District, Minnesota Thought Leaders Summit: The Learner Experience in the Age of Artificial Intelligence on June 17 at St. Cloud Tech High School.

During the event, we'll have the privilege of learning from Charles Fadel, an international authority on education in the age of AI. The agenda also includes a moderated panel with experts from across leadership sectors who will help us explore generative AI’s potential for improving student outcomes and building consensus on necessary changes in public policy. Attached is the promotional flyer with a link to register.

This event is co-sponsored by the Minnesota Department of Education, Minnesota Association of School Administrators, Association of Metropolitan School Districts, University of Minnesota's College of Education and Human Development, Consortium for School Networking, and the Center for Curriculum Redesign.

Hope to see you there! We have sent this invitation to multiple mailing lists, so we apologize for any duplication.

Ryan Cox, CETL Director of Innovation and IT St. Cloud Area School District

Mary Mehsikomer, CETL, Outreach Facilitator & Technology Integration, Sourcewell

Mary Mehsikomer | Outreach Facilitator & Technology Integration Development

Office:   651-999-6510
Website: sourcewell.org
Support: sup...@sourcewell-mn.gov

SummitInvite.pdf