Applications for Minnesota Learning Commons Coordinating Committee

Mary Mehsikomer

Mar 29, 2024, 4:26:24 PMMar 29
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com

Dear KIC Members:

As many of you know, I work with the Minnesota Learning Commons, which is a partnership consisting of the University of Minnesota, Minnesota State, and Minnesota Department of Education/K-12 Education.

We have a Coordinating Committee that meets monthly, and we are seeking some new members/representatives who have an interest in quality digital and online learning issues.

Attached is a flyer that explains what the Learning Commons is and includes information on the regions where we are seeking representatives as well as a link to the application. Applications are being accepted until April 26, 2024.

Would you please review this and share it with colleagues or other networks you are involved in that may have people that are interested. Thank you!!!

Mary

Mary Mehsikomer | Outreach Facilitator & Technology Integration Development

Office:   651-999-6510
Website: sourcewell.org
Support: sup...@sourcewell-mn.gov

MnLC Coordinating Committee Recruitment Flyer 2024.pdf