Re: [KIC] Abridged summary of key_instructional_contacts@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Joseph Samek

May 29, 2024, 9:56:02 AMMay 29
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com, Sharon Livingston
We are in the same boat, interested and playing but need some examples to follow. If there is a bootcamp sign me up!

--
Joseph Samek
ISD 728 Director Information Technology

On Wed, May 29, 2024 at 7:50 AM <key_instructi...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Jesse Thorstad <jtho...@fergusotters.org>: May 28 02:05PM -0500

This summer, I'd like to replace a bunch of my
form/spreadsheet/Autocrat/FormMule automations with actual apps.

AppSheet should be the ticket, and I've watched a few tutorial videos, but ...more

This is a staff email account managed by Independent School District 728. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.