MnLC 2024 Summit and Other Things

Mary Mehsikomer

May 22, 2024, 4:41:46 PMMay 22
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com

Dear KIC Members:

I am excited to let you know that registration for the Minnesota Learning Commons (MnLC) 2024 Summit on Learning and Technology is now open. The summit will be held August 8, 2024 at St. Cloud State University. We will have breakout sessions on a number of topics, including AI, digital inclusion, quality instructional practice, innovative educational practices, and more. This conference is open to both K-12 educators and higher education faculty. I hope some of you will join us for a unique opportunity to learn with and from our colleages from both K-12 and higher education.  Registration is available at https://cvent.me/lBM02g

I’ve attached a flyer with details, including the registration link. If you would please also share this far and wide within your schools, I would really appreciate it. If you have any questions, just reach out to me.

We didn’t have much turnout for yesterday’s KIC meeting but there were some resources added to the agenda from our guest presenter, Amber Doering from Quizizz. If you’d like to check them out, please do so at https://tinyurl.com/y9ve75nk. I will be sending out a survey sometime in the summer to ask you about topics and plans for meeting next year. Apparently I must have scared you all off when I asked you to come prepared to share your resources and tips. 😊

Thank you and have a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Mary

Mary Mehsikomer | Outreach Facilitator & Technology Integration Development

Office:   218-541-5314
Website: sourcewell.org
Support: sup...@sourcewell-mn.gov

MnLC 2024 Summit Invitation and Registration.pdf