StudentVue/Synergy for Course Registration?

Leslie Maher

Apr 25, 2024, 5:11:36 PMApr 25
to Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)
Hi all!

I'm supporting with some brainstorming at our high school re: course registration and I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who uses StudentVue (Synergy) for that process. If so, are you open to connecting so I can pick your brain a little?

Leslie

Michelle Ford

Apr 25, 2024, 7:10:21 PMApr 25
to Leslie Maher, Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)
Sure- we use the Synergy Student Course Plan in StudentVue for students and families to plan out their 4 years of high school, and then push the button to mass load next year’s requests to Schedule Request, and then students finalize course requests for the upcoming year in StudentVue with support from their guidance counselor and advisory teacher.

Then we load it all to the master schedule builder after spring break, and work with kids on conflicts in the spring so that we have a final schedule before teachers and students leave for the summer.

--
MICHELLE FORD
Director of Data and Accountability

On Apr 25, 2024, at 4:11 PM, Leslie Maher <mah...@apps.isd13.org> wrote:

Hi all!

I'm supporting with some brainstorming at our high school re: course registration and I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who uses StudentVue (Synergy) for that process. If so, are you open to connecting so I can pick your brain a little?

Leslie

--
To post: send email to
Key_Instructi...@googlegroups.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Key Instructional Contacts (KIC)" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/key_instructional_contacts/7bd80eb0-30ae-4a1e-8d09-5fb18fd27eean%40googlegroups.com.