2024 Minnesota Learning Commons Summit on Learning and Technology

Mary Mehsikomer

Jul 17, 2024, 4:04:03 PM (5 days ago) Jul 17
to key_instructi...@googlegroups.com

Dear KIC Members:

I hope you are all having a wonderful and well-deserved summer break (if you get one).

I am inviting you to attend the 2024 MnLC Summit on Learning and Technology at St. Cloud State University on August 8, 2024. This conference is a one day event that brings together educators from both higher education and K-12 to learn together and share expertise. The program is now set and available to view at https://mnlc2024.sched.com/. We have great sessions planned on AI, quality instructional practices in online learning, and more.

The registration fee for the day is only $50.00. Please come join us at the beautiful St. Cloud University campus for a day of learning and getting energized for the upcoming school year. Registration is available at https://cvent.me/lBM02g/.

I would also appreciate it if you would share this information with other colleagues who might be interested. I’ve attached an invitation with all the information to make that easy.

Thanks everyone!

Mary Mehsikomer | Principal Solution Consultant

Office:   218-541-5314
Website: sourcewell.org
Support: sup...@sourcewell-mn.gov

MnLC 2024 Summit Invitation and Registration 3.pdf