Melksham via Bristol via the AIR

Кевин.com.ua

Apr 11, 2009, 4:12:59 PM4/11/09
to kev...@googlegroups.com

Originally published at Кевин.com.ua. You can comment here or there.

It appears that WordPress couldn't handle the email, so here it is (11 APR 2009): So I have managed to figure out how to access my iMac via SSH, good times all around. I have Alpine running on my mac and all I need to do is login to SSH and fondle Margret Thatcher (my iMac!) nicely and it presents me with this useable interface. I do have one thing to mention though. Maggie is running off of a Three Mobile Broadband connection. A rather decent one at that. I have upgraded to 15GB/month at GBP15, Three also sent me a new USB modem which is much better than the last, it gets betters signal and operatews up to 7.2 Mbps but at the moment I'm at 3.6Mbps (which isn't too bad!). So it was worth me not having BT soil my flat with their wires and connection charges! Woop!