Look at me, home designer!

Кевин.com.ua

Apr 7, 2009, 9:38:48 AM4/7/09
to kev...@googlegroups.com

Originally published at Кевин.com.ua. You can comment here or there.

070420091537-001

I have found some glow in the dark stars and sheep as well as the two flags I obtained from last years Toronto Pride thingy whatsits as well and this is now all up in the entry place which has three doors, the main door, the flat door and the toliet door.  The door you're looking at is the main door, behind it is the flat door. It's rather nice to have a space that I can do with as I wish (within reason) and this is one of my, er, creative things.  Or something.