A list of steps

Dan

Feb 23, 2016, 9:14:00 AM2/23/16
to kettle-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there an API or other useful way to get a list of steps from PDI for jobs and transformations?

Ideally I'd like it to return all the steps currently installed in this installation.  Super ideally I'd like to get both the actual name used in the XML as well as the "nice name" used/displayed in the design tree.

I guess there must be something the design tree in Spoon uses? But i'm not massively familiar with spoon code, so not sure where to look

Thanks,
Dan

Roland Bouman

Feb 23, 2016, 11:16:04 AM2/23/16