Branches: 4.1.3 closes, 4.1.4 opens

curtis....@gmail.com

May 20, 2011, 11:44:18 AM5/20/11
to kettle-d...@googlegroups.com
4.1.3 is being release. Please check all future 4.1.x code into 4.1.4.

Thank you,
-Curtis

Hristo

Jun 25, 2011, 4:03:55 PM6/25/11
to kettle-d...@googlegroups.com
Excuse me , I am new to the mailing list. Was 4.1.3 released to the public - I do not find it at SourceForge?

Paul Stoellberger

Jun 25, 2011, 4:06:05 PM6/25/11
to kettle-d...@googlegroups.com
Only major releases are posted to sourceforge. Those minor releases are only packaged for paying customers.

You can however build it yourself from source: http://source.pentaho.org/svnkettleroot/Kettle/branches/4.1.3/

-Paul