Kettle 5.0 and GitHub

Mike Krumlauf

Sep 16, 2013, 3:18:46 PM9/16/13
to kettle-d...@googlegroups.com
Are there any plans on moving the source code for Kettle into GitHub?  I notice that many of your other projects are found at https://github.com/pentaho

Thanks

Matt Casters

Sep 16, 2013, 4:39:47 PM9/16/13
to Kettle Developers mailing list
Great question Mike.

We do have short term plans to finally move the Kettle trunk codebase (a.k.a. PDI 5.1) to github.
Initial migration tests have been done but there's a some work to do beyond migrating the code itself including the creation of FAQ pages, instructions for our i18n folks, contributors, partners and so on.
However, in the next couple of weeks we should finally be moving over.

All the best,

Matt

--
Matt Casters <mcas...@pentaho.org>
Chief Data Integration, Kettle founder, Author of Pentaho Kettle Solutions (Wiley)