Kernel Meetup on March 16th!!

Praveen Kumar

Mar 13, 2024, 3:10:50 AMMar 13
to Kernel Meetup Bangalore
Folks,

Thanks for showing overwhelming responses and actively participating in discussions.
We're really excited to meet & learn from each of you in-person on 16th March in our next kernel meetup at Microsoft Campus.

To all the registered folks, please provide below information before 14th March 2024 5:00 pm, for easier access to the Microsoft Ferns campus.
  • 'Name (as per Govt. ID), email & phone number' for all the attendees
  • 'Vehicle Number' - In case you are travelling on your private vehicle. [Recommended]
You should have already been contacted by Allen via another thread. In case there are any misses/confusion, please email me CC'ng Allen separately, with respective details.

Also, in case folks have any dropouts please go ahead and cancel your registration, so that we can have other folks in the waitlist join the event. Thanks.

On the day of the event, please carry with you :
  • Valid Govt. ID (with same name as registered)
  • Kernel meetup Registration Confirmation
As you all know we have a fully packed day, so it makes sense for us to start on time. So, I would sincerely request folks to please plan accordingly and reach the venue before 9:00 am. Please find the Office location below:

Microsoft Ferns Maps location : https://maps.app.goo.gl/xWMvL5RkgGdGSm32A

Further, as you know this event will be BYOF i.e. Bring your own food, thus, please plan accordingly. However, considering 16th Mar is a weekend, Microsoft will also be arranging snacks and condiments for folks to have a pleasant experience and make the best out of the event.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person on 16th March 2024. Thanks.

Regards,

~Praveen.

Mukesh Kumar

Mar 13, 2024, 11:32:24 AMMar 13
to Praveen Kumar, Kernel Meetup Bangalore
Hello Praveen,

Please find the details below.

  • Name (as per Govt. ID) : Mukesh Kumar
  • Email : mukr...@gmail.com
  • Phone number' : 8624807705
  • Vehicle Number : KA01EV0577

    Best Regards,
    Mukesh K

Sumadhura Kalyan

Mar 13, 2024, 2:41:35 PMMar 13
to Mukesh Kumar, Praveen Kumar, Kernel Meetup Bangalore
Hi Praveen,

Name: singamchetti s kalyan
Phone Number : 9886480878
Vehicle number : ap39gx4551

Thanks & Regards
Kalyan

Nitin Sao

Mar 15, 2024, 11:05:55 AMMar 15
to Kernel Meetup Bangalore
Hello Praveen,

Sorry for coming late. Please find the details below, and let me know if I'm eligible to come tomorrow's session

  • Name (as per Govt. ID) : Nitin Sao
  • Email : niti...@gmail.com
  • Phone number' : 7795923566
  • Vehicle Number : CG04NC5654