Inquiry About Ticket Transferability for Upcoming Meetup

iso morphik

Mar 13, 2024, 5:31:42 AMMar 13
to kernel-meet...@googlegroups.com, me.adi...@gmail.com
Hello Organizers,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently encountered a situation regarding attendance for the upcoming meetup and seek your guidance to ensure compliance with event policies.

Despite my intentions to secure a ticket in a timely manner, I was met with the unfortunate circumstance of tickets being completely sold out. In an encouraging turn of events, a colleague of mine, who is to present at the meetup, generously offered his ticket to me.

Before proceeding, I wish to confirm with you if transferring his ticket to me would be permissible for entry into the event. Your clarification on this matter is greatly appreciated as I look forward to participating in the meetup.

Thank you for considering my request. I am keen to hear your advice on how to proceed.

Best regards,
Vishal

Praveen Kumar

Mar 13, 2024, 11:16:25 AMMar 13
to iso morphik, kernel-meet...@googlegroups.com, me.adi...@gmail.com
Vishal,

The transfer will only happen when the individual is not coming to the event.
If your colleague chose to NOT attend the event, please request him to cancel the reservation and we can send you registration details.

Just fyi, registrations will be required for everyone, i.e. organizers, presenters and all other attendees. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Regards,

~Praveen.

iso m

Mar 13, 2024, 11:35:12 AMMar 13
to Praveen Kumar, kernel-meet...@googlegroups.com, me.adi...@gmail.com
On 13/03/24 8:46 pm, Praveen Kumar wrote:
> Vishal,
>
> The transfer will only happen when the individual is not coming to the event.
> If your colleague chose to NOT attend the event, please request him to cancel
> the reservation and we can send you registration details.
>
> Just fyi, registrations will be required for everyone, i.e. organizers,
> presenters and all other attendees. Hope this helps. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply!