[Kern Meetup Blr] CFP : Kernel Meetup Event June 29th - 2024

Vimal Kumar

May 29, 2024, 7:46:05 AMMay 29
to Kernel Bangalore, Santosh Shukla
Hi All,

Please find the details of talk proposal for Q2 kernel meet-up Blr on 29th June:

Title: Proposed framework to identify the unforeseen source aborting suspend transition

Abstract: We will cover a brief introduction to Linux Power Management, discuss how to incorporate kernel PM into our modules, and review some findings related to the abort_suspend functionality along with a proposed design.

Outline: Our Talk comprises the following details:
- Brief on  Linux Power Management
- The developer Vs Linux kernel PM framework
- ⁠⁠Current limitations while identifying the source aborting suspend transition
- Sample traces and their analysis
- Design and Development review status by Linux maintainer Community

Warm Regards,
Vimal Kumar

chinmoy ghosh

Jun 1, 2024, 4:34:33 AMJun 1
to Ashok Tiwari, Santosh Shukla, Kernel Bangalore

Hi All,

Please find the details of the talk proposal for the Q2 kernel meet-up Blr on 29th June:

Title - A virtual emulate device from  QNX that emulates an actual physical device for a guest(Linux).
Abstract - Internals of the emulate virtual device QNX to Linux, configuration, and how to use it.

Outline -
A brief introduction to Virtual device
Requirement of emulation
Understanding of emulation
How to configure at  host and Linux
Showcasing  a simple emulated WDOG driver

Regards
Chinmoy