June 29th, 2024 / Kernel Meetup event : Access information to event venue

Santosh Shukla

Jun 25, 2024, 2:44:46 AMJun 25
to Kernel Meetup Bangalore
Hi Bangalore Linux Kernel 2024 Q2 participants,

Folks who shared contact information can directly walk in to Prestige technostar campus entry gate and then enter the BLDG-2, go to 6th floor.. Security team will tally your shared information with their list and allow access to event hall.

We waived off the QR code process since participation is in Bulk.

Best Regards
Santosh

Santosh Shukla

Jun 25, 2024, 4:33:56 AMJun 25
to Kernel Meetup Bangalore
On Tuesday, June 25, 2024 at 12:14:46 PM UTC+5:30 Santosh Shukla wrote:
Hi Bangalore Linux Kernel 2024 Q2 participants,

Folks who shared contact information can directly walk in to Prestige technostar campus entry gate and then enter the BLDG-2, go to 6th floor.. Security team will tally your shared information with their list and allow access to event hall.

Please make sure that you carry valid government ID at the event.

Thanks again,
Santosh

Santosh Shukla

Jun 26, 2024, 1:36:31 AMJun 26
to Kernel Meetup Bangalore
On Tuesday, June 25, 2024 at 2:03:56 PM UTC+5:30 Santosh Shukla wrote:
On Tuesday, June 25, 2024 at 12:14:46 PM UTC+5:30 Santosh Shukla wrote:
Hi Bangalore Linux Kernel 2024 Q2 participants,

Folks who shared contact information can directly walk in to Prestige technostar campus entry gate and then enter the BLDG-2, go to 6th floor.. Security team will tally your shared information with their list and allow access to event hall.

Please make sure that you carry valid government ID at the event.

Also Laptop is not allowed so incase anyone want to carry they are required to share (/in advance) model no and serial no information with so that I could get the approval.

My suggestion is not to carry laptop unless its really-2 required.

Thanks,
Santosh

Santosh Shukla

Jun 28, 2024, 1:21:05 AMJun 28
to Kernel Meetup Bangalore
Hi Everyone,

Side topic but using this thread for broadcasting rather creating another mail...

Lunch, Coffee/Tea and snacks are InfobellIT sponsor at the event.

Thank you!
Santosh