Distance Learning Programs on Halal Industry

Abdul Majid

Mar 24, 2015, 3:21:54 AM3/24/15
to kerja...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam

Have good Day

Halal Research Council (HRC) is an organization working globally on Halal certifications in order to cater the needs of food and nutrition agencies and side by side non-food agencies especially in the FMCG sectors.

 We are pleased to offer Distance Learning Programs on Halal Industry. The purpose behind development of this program is to strengthen the professionals of Halal Industry, Veterans and Food Technologists. This course is highly structured and innovatively designed with an interactive methodology which would enable our students to learn comprehensively about concepts and operational mechanism in Halal Industry, which make this course acceptable worldwide.

 You are invited to join the above program, which becomes compatible with your profession. For further details please visit the link: http://www.halalrc.org/halaldlp/

Feel free to contact me for any further process. I shall be more than delighted to hear from you!

Best Regards,

Hafiz Abdul Majid| Assistant Manager – Distance Learning Program|

Halal Research Council|160 – B, 1st Floor, Ahmed Block, New Garden Town, Lahore – Pakistan |

P: +92 (0)42 – 35913096 – 8|F: +92 (0)42 – 35913056|

Email: rese...@halalrc.org |Web: www.halalrc.org |