Learning about Layers

dei...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 1:53:19 AM9/1/22
to Keras-users
Hello

I was reading the article:

And I came across the following layers:

keras.engine.input_layer.InputLayer
keras.engine.sequential.Sequential
keras.layers.preprocessing.image_preprocessing.Rescaling
keras.layers.convolutional.conv2d.Conv2D
keras.layers.normalization.batch_normalization.BatchNormalization
keras.layers.convolutional.separable_conv2d.SeparableConv2D
keras.layers.pooling.max_pooling2d.MaxPooling2D
keras.layers.merging.add.Add
keras.layers.regularization.dropout.Dropout
keras.layers.core.dense.Dense

Where do I get more info about the above layers?

Kindly advise.

Thank You.

Matias Valdenegro

Sep 1, 2022, 2:18:49 AM9/1/22
to keras...@googlegroups.com

dei...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 2:26:52 AM9/1/22
to Keras-users
Need more than what is mentioned in the link.

Matias Valdenegro

Sep 1, 2022, 2:32:50 AM9/1/22
to keras...@googlegroups.com

You would have to define "more", it is unclear what you need.

dei...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2022, 2:36:57 AM9/1/22
to Keras-users
To understand 'Einstein's General Theory of Relativity', a good link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbmf0bB38h0

Similarly to understand each layer, I need a good video.

addisu simeneh

Sep 5, 2022, 4:00:42 AM9/5/22
to dei...@gmail.com, Keras-users
  Hi Dears.
how to evaluate the performance of K-means clustering algorithm? what are the metrics to evaluate it?

Addisu Simeneh Mebratu (BSc in Computer Science)
Assistant Lecturer at Debre Markos University,burie campus
Minister of Science and Higher Education (MoSHE).
 Cell Phone:+251-9-29-27-02-88