Resolve python dependencies on production

Sergy Youbi

Aug 26, 2022, 7:46:59 AM8/26/22
to Keras-users

Hello! In my React+Node.js machine learning app, i use Python to do an image classification task. The python file (code) is run with node.js Child Process and it works fine because the python libraries are installed on my local machine. But I am wondering if I deploy this app to cloud (heroku, vercel, etc), how python dependencies will be resolved ??

If it is imposssible,  is there a better solution ??

Shaukat hussain

Aug 26, 2022, 7:56:35 AM8/26/22
to Sergy Youbi, Keras-users
Hi Sergy

You can try using tensorflow serving it provides out of the box API to serve on docker container.

Best Regards
Shaukat