Survey: startup & enterprise usage of Keras

François Chollet

Mar 18, 2024, 1:08:47 PMMar 18
to Keras-users
Is your company using Keras? Please answer a couple of questions here -- it only takes a few seconds.

https://forms.gle/rsgz4G5EYxsDP1E8A

Could be an opportunity to get to know each other better!

Dennis S

Mar 18, 2024, 1:33:15 PMMar 18
to François Chollet, Keras-users
This is what orgs do before they go from open source to having "community" versions and "enterprise" versions :(

Thanks,

Dennis

François Chollet

Mar 18, 2024, 1:37:26 PMMar 18
to Dennis S, Keras-users
To clarify, there are no plans for an enterprise version of Keras.

I am a big believer in being in touch with your users (and being a user of our own product). This survey is part of that. We've had little visibility so far into who uses Keras in the industry, as we've relied on random conversations within our network to map out who uses Keras. To do a better job steering Keras, we need to know who uses it and for what.

Lance Norskog

Mar 21, 2024, 9:09:40 PMMar 21
to François Chollet, Dennis S, Keras-users
If an Enterprise version has less API churn in namespaces etc., I'm all for it :)

--
Lance Norskog
lance....@gmail.com

Dennis S

Mar 21, 2024, 9:22:32 PMMar 21
to Lance Norskog, François Chollet, Keras-users
Don't encourage him Lance!
:)
--
Thanks,