Host your app for free 🚀

dava...@deelo.cloud

Jan 3, 2022, 3:29:45 AM1/3/22
to keras...@googlegroups.com
Hey @Keras, I'm reaching out because I took a look at your project on GitHub (keras-team/keras) and decided to reach out to see if you'd be interested in free hosting. I'm the owner of DeeloCloud, a serverless dev platform that allows you to easily deploy frontend and backend apps in minutes. It's built for developers, it's super easy to use, and you won't have to manage servers - which means you can focus on building! Here's how it works in a few steps: After signing up at https://www.deelo.cloud: 1.) Select the repo and branch where your app lives. In this case, it would be keras-team/keras. 2.) Select the runtime template of the app you wish to deploy. 3.) Hit deploy. 🚀 4.) In a few minutes your app will be live. 5.) Each time you push code to your branch, your app will pick up the changes and re-deploy. And boom, just like that you got yourself free hosting! Would this be something that would be useful to you? Let me know Happy coding, Davaughn White dava...@deelo.cloud DeeloCloud

dava...@deelo.cloud

Jan 3, 2022, 3:46:33 AM1/3/22
to keras...@googlegroups.com