Sack Sharad Pawar - Most Unpopular Indian Agriculture Minister Ever - Online Petition

Nagarjuna

Mar 8, 2010, 7:02:24 AM3/8/10
to കേരള ഫാര്‍മേഴ്സ്‌
Sack Sharad Pawar Most Unpopular Indian Agriculture Minister Online
Petition
Please sign Petition: Sack Sharad Pawar - Monsanto agent & incapable
minister.
Friends there is a petition drive to sack Sharad pawar. pls sign
Protect The Environment; Protect Your Soul
Please FORWARD widely. If we get 50,000 sigatures, we can get Media
attention to our demands

Dear Friends,

We have had enough of dishonest politician like Sharad Pawar who is
handling two most crucial Indian Government ministry like Food and
Agriculture but has his priorities else where. Poor people everywhere
are suffering because of unimaginable food price rise and at the same
time Agriculture is reeling into deeper crisis. Meanwhile, he
unabashedly batting for Monsanto's interest in getting untested and
potentially dangerous BT Brinjal, not in the interest of farmers but
Monsanto and himself. The man who couldnt get time to worry about
lakhs of farmers suicides and serious distress in
agriculture was worried about GM industry and his 'demoralised
scientists'.

This clearly shows that Mr. Pawar is concerned only about Monsanto's
interest and the Cricket. It is time we demand accountability and
justice:
Sharad Pawar should be Sacked!

Please sign if you agree with following demands:

http://www.petitiononline.com/sackpawa/petition.html

1. Sharad Pawar must be sacked immediately as Food and Agriculture
minister.
1. The Food and Agriculture ministries should be transferred to two
individual competent members who will work relentlessly until the
issue of spiraling Food prices and issues plaguing agriculture sector
are controlled.

1. Government immediately announce time-bound action plan to handle
these issues: Improve farmers' conditions and also bring down food
prices by reducing hoarding.

Thanks for your solidarity,
www.agrariancrisis.in
Dr. G. V. Ramanjaneyulu