Fields of Gold : Lifting the Veil on Europe Farm Subsidies

1 view

Nagarjuna

Oct 14, 2009, 4:24:03 PM10/14/09
to കേരള ഫാര്‍മേഴ്സ്‌
Fields of Gold is a 20 minute film that tells the story of how a small
group of journalists, researchers and computer programmers opened up
the 55 billion euro a year common agricultural policy (CAP) to public
scrutiny.
You can watch it on line here : http://vimeo.com/6184633

Fields of Gold: Lifting the Veil on Europe's Farm Subsidies from
farmsubsidy.org on Vimeo.
We’d love to make the film available in subtitled versions so if you’d
be able to help with that, please get in touch. We may be make a
financial contribution towards your time. If you want to download an
MP4 of the film (a large file, 240MB!) , it’s here.

We’ll be making some DVD copies and if you want one, let us know.
Email the team: team (at) farmsubsidy (dot) org