Keptn meetups, CDF Ambassador Webinar, RawKode YouTube livestream - week November 30

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Nov 30, 2020, 10:50:59 AM11/30/20
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

this time we are asking you for a favor right away: please let us know how you like our weekly "newsletter" in this format. We try to bring you the updates of Keptn in the best way that fits our user's needs and therefore it would help us how you would like to have them delivered. Mailing list? Twitter? Slack? A "real" newsletter?

And now to all the exciting news for this week!

Check out the latest podcast episode from the TestGuild podcast, where Roman Ferstl explains how they automated Quality Gates in Performance Testing with Keptn. Listen to the podcast here https://testguild.com/podcast/performance/p53-roman/

By the way - want to help us spread the word on Keptn? Tweet it! (and follow us at @keptnProject)

Have a great week!