Meetups, Webinar recordings, Podcast and more - Week June 29

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Jun 29, 2020, 3:41:03 AM6/29/20
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

it is great to see the community and Keptn ecosystem growing and we have exciting opportunities to learn more about Keptn this week:

Besides, we have great content for you online for you in case you missed it:
Please note that you can already register for our next week's webinar on interacting with Keptn via a Slackbot with Zohaib Ul Hassan (Citrix) - register here: https://dynatrace.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Z5yJAp8fRyisFytxgQeBYg
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, July 8th 1pm Central European Time / 7a Eastern Time.

Have a great week!