New newsletter platform

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Apr 22, 2021, 8:58:19 AM4/22/21
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

as you know we've initiated a survey on how you would like to receive news on our project and thanks to all your feedback we've decided to make a few changes to our newsletter.

First of all, we are keeping the format of the newsletter as your responses indicated that you love this format to stay up-to-date with the project!

Second, to improve the newsletter experience we are moving to a new platform. Please sign up for the newsletter here to get all new updates delivered directly to your inbox.

Third, the newsletter will change its cadence to biweekly updates as this was the most wanted option in the survey.

Finally, the first newsletter will already be sent out on Monday, so please don't hesitate and sign up for the new newsletter format here: https://keptn.sh/community/newsletter/

We are going to deprecate this mailing list in the next couple of weeks, but that doesn't mean we don't provide ways to get in touch with us. We are still very active on Twitter (follow us!), Slack (join us!), and YouTube (subscribe to our channel)!

Looking forward to sending you more updates on Monday!

Cheers,
Jürgen.