KubeCon preview, meetups,

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Aug 3, 2020, 3:04:49 AM8/3/20
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

this week we want to inform you that Keptn is going to have its own virtual booth at KubeCon 2020 being held from Aug 17-20.
Our booth hours during the event will be as follows:
  • Monday, August 17: 12:30 –  19:15 CEST.

  • Tuesday, August 18: 12:30 – 21:00 CEST

  • Wednesday, August 19: 12:30 – 20:30 CEST

  • Thursday, August 20: 12:30 – 21:00 CEST

We are looking forward to seeing you there, having discussions around cloud-native continuous delivery, automated operations, and all new features of the latest Keptn release such as our brand new delivery assistant and closed-loop auto-remediation. Get the new release here or upgrade your existing Keptn installation to the latest release.

We do also have another online meetup scheduled for this week:
  • Thursday, August 6 at 12pm CDT / 7pm CEST: We are discussing challenges in scaling your Prometheus ecosystem and how to overcome them at the Cloud Native Madison Meetup
In case you have missed it - we are proud to have our own Slack channel in the official CNCF slack workspace - join us in our channel #keptn! (Sign up via https://slack.cncf.io

One more thing: We do have recordings of previous webinars and meetups listed on our Keptn community site. For example, learn here how to level-up your Jenkins-based delivery with Keptn!

Have a great week and see you in the Keptn CNCF Slack channel!