Keptn developer meeting, CNCF project meeting, and more - week November 23

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Nov 23, 2020, 7:16:38 AM11/23/20
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community member,

If you attended KubeCon last week, we hope you all had a great experience! We can let you know that we got overwhelmed by the massive interest during the "meet the maintainer" session. Thank you all for joining!

As you know, we are hosting weekly community sessions on Zoom to have all your questions answered. Going forward we will rename these sessions to Keptn developer meetings. Please find all next occurrences of this meeting in our updated calendar and in the CNCF community calendar. Looking forward to seeing you all on Thursday in the next edition!
And we are even preparing a new community format for you: please join us on December 16 in our first Keptn user group and learn from other Keptn users. Sumit Nagal from Intuit will join and share his story!

Keptn is proud to be recognized by other CNCF projects as well. This week, we are invited to share the integration between LitmusChaos and Keptn in the LitmusChaos community sync on Wednesday, November 25th at 5.30pm CET / 11.30am ET / 8.30am PT. Join us!

We already have exciting news to share for next week: on Wednesday, December 2nd we are invited at Rawkode Live and together with the host David McKay we'll dive into Keptn. More details to be shared soon!

Are you on Twitter? Pleaes follow us at @keptnProject
If you want to retweet, here are some suggestions:
If you have any more questions, you can always join us on Slack and get them answered.

Have a great week!