New podcast, Keptn at Ramp up summit, CNCF SIG - week November 2

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Nov 2, 2020, 5:59:54 AM11/2/20
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community member,

Hacktoberfest just finished and we want to thank every single one of you who made a contribution to Keptn! With this, you help us in improving the quality and capabilities of Keptn. No matter if you have contributed to the documentation, our UI, the CLI, or the Keptn core components - we value each single contribution, and again, thank you for contributing to Keptn and being part of our awesome community!
If you are new to our community, start contributing today by taking a look at our good first issues.

If you want to learn more about Keptn this week, there are great chances to do so:
  1. A brand new podcast episode with Alois Reitbauer on how cloud-native continuous delivery tooling like Keptn can help engineers scale development and release processes is available here and on all major podcast providers (Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, ...)
  2. On Thursday at the Neotys Ramp Up Virtual Summit, Keptn is featured in two sessions:
    1. Andi Grabner and Henrik Rexed will reveal the secret sauce to performance engineering as a service.
    2. Alexander Hanelt and Roman Ferstl will demonstrate how to automate performance tests with NeoLoad, Dynatrace, and Keptn
  3. Also on Thursday, Karthik S and Juergen Etzlstorfer will present how to evaluate the resilience of microservices with LitmusChaos tests and Keptn quality gates in the CNCF App Delivery SIG meeting
  4. Are you talking about Keptn? Let us know and receive some swag as a gift!
As you might know, we are in the process of rebuilding our Keptn.sh website - join the discussion and help us improve the website. We are curious to hear your thoughts and suggestions!

Have a great week!