CNCF Webinar, video, Keptn integrations - week March 15, 2021

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Mar 15, 2021, 9:49:29 AM3/15/21
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

we are excited to announce our CNCF webinar that is now open for registration! Please join us on March 25th to learn how to automate SRE practices from “Hello World” to enterprise-scale! It is our first CNCF webinar, so please join us and register for the webinar today!

Keptn in a nutshell
Ever wanted to explain Keptn to your colleague or wanted to get a quick intro to the project?
CNCF ambassador Saiyam Pathak made a great 4-minute video on Keptn, explaining what Keptn is and highlighting the major use-cases. Have a look yourself and please share it with everyone that ever asked you about Keptn!

Keptn ecosystem
With Keptn 0.8 we are enabling more and more use-cases with Keptn and this also drives our growth of the Keptn ecosystem
While Keptn already integrates with various testing or automation tools such as JMeter, LitmusChaos, Neoload, Ansible, and more, we are adding new integrations soon.
One of those is the integration for Locust, an open-source testing framework based on Python. Let us know if you want to learn more or if you are already using Locust - and stay tuned for the new integration to be released soon.
Which integration are you looking for or currently building? Join us in the Keptn Slack and share it with the whole community!

Upgrade your Keptn
If you already have Keptn 0.7.x installed, please have a look at our upgrade guide for a seamless upgrading experience. It is an easy 3 step process and only takes a couple of minutes - upgrade to Keptn 0.8 today!

Have a great week and don't forget to register for the CNCF webinar!