Webinars, meetups, and more - Week June 22

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Jun 22, 2020, 2:53:28 AM6/22/20
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

we have another exciting week with lots of Keptn content ahead of us!

Events

Join us at one (or even more!) of these virtual events:
Again, all events are distributed quite globally - pick the ones that fit your timezone best!

Stay up to date by subscribing to our Keptn community calendar: https://github.com/keptn/community#meeting-calendar

Blog & Survey

We have published a new blog on how Keptn 0.7 will lift the auto-remediation workflow to a new level - read it here: https://medium.com/keptn/closed-loop-remediation-with-custom-integrations-43bde377b796?source=friends_link&sk=e029f50a75f7d5e6be09571b1f1c6250
You will also find a questionnaire at the end of the blog. We are always happy to receive your feedback on every aspect of Keptn and on new functionality in particular.
The survey can also be found here directly, but please note that it is related to the blog, thus we recommend reading the blog first. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=o-PrcDBbXUOdZ3cW10yhkCzfiuy2ywhGrJMWek976qlUNVBXV1ZGTjhYSzI1R01MUUVCNFgwMUtWNi4u

Community Rockstart Program

Last week we awarded our first Keptn community rockstar! We have initiated the community rockstar program to recognize excellent members of the Keptn community that excel in contributing to Keptn, educating people on Keptn, and helping to grow the Keptn community in general. Congrats to Christian https://github.com/checkelmann - our very first and well-deserved community rockstar! Big thanks from all of us! Learn more: https://github.com/keptn/community/blob/master/community-rockstar.md

Becoming the next Keptn community rockstar might start with your very first contribution to Keptn - take a look at our good first issues on Github to get started: https://github.com/keptn/keptn/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22

Learn more

If you are new to Keptn make sure to check out our website for more information https://keptn.sh and our tutorials https://tutorials.keptn.sh to get started.
If you like Keptn make sure to give us a star on Github https://github.com/keptn/keptn and consider joining our other communication channels on https://github.com/keptn/community

Have a great week and we hope to see you at the webinar and meetups!