Keptn meetups and contributions - week January 25, 2021

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Jan 25, 2021, 8:11:03 AM1/25/21
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

as we are getting closer to Keptn 0.8 final release, we got some more exciting opportunities this week to learn more about Keptn. And please consider to give our alpha release a try and provide feedback - we appreciate it!
Have you already tried Keptn or are about to and want to ask your questions 1on1? Don't hesitate and get your 1on1 session with our Keptn experts. They are happy to talk to you - get your session today: https://calendly.com/jetzlstorfer/keptn

Are you already familiar with Keptn and want to contribute? Join our weekly developer meetings - each Thursday 5pm CET / 8am PT / 11am ET. Find our calendar here: https://github.com/keptn/community

Stay updated also during the week by following us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/keptnProject

Have a great week!