Welcoming new contributors, TestCon, Selenium Day, etc - week October 12

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Oct 12, 2020, 8:00:54 AM10/12/20
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

first of all: welcome to all our new contributors to the Keptn project! Since last week we have received multiple new contributions from the Keptn community which makes us extremely proud! Thanks to everyone that is helping to make Keptn even better.
If you haven't already contributed to Keptn, take a look at our good first issues and start contributing. It is Hacktoberfest after all!

Second, we have two exciting presentations this week. Here is an overview.

  1. Andi Grabner will talk about automating SLO-based testing with Keptn at TestCon from October 13-15. Learn more here
  2. At the Selenium Day on October 16, Andi presents a guide to event-driven SRE-inspired DevOps. Join him here.
  3. Are you talking about Keptn? We are happy to support you! Take a look at our public slide decks to get some inspiration. Let us know about your public speaking and receive a Keptn T-Shirt for free
Third, if you want to get started with Keptn on a Kubernetes cluster in the public cloud, take a look at our Marketplace integration for Civo by watching the webinar. Within 2 minutes you can create a fresh cluster + have Keptn installed on it. If you already have your cluster running in Civo it is also possible to install Keptn on existing clusters from the same marketplace.

Have a great week!