Keptn meetups, presenter resources, website - week October 27

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Oct 27, 2020, 7:21:48 AM10/27/20
to Keptn
Dear Keptn community,

it is the last week of October which means it is the last week to contribute to Hacktoberfest!
We have no less than 13 issues that are eligible as Hacktoberfest contributions. Start contributing today and be part of the open-source community!

This week, our update on community events & projects:
  • Jürgen will be presenting Keptn and how to configure Prometheus & Grafana automatically with it. Join Tuesday, October 27 at 1pm CET at the Jakarta Meetup! There will also be a panel discussion on Open-Source topics.
  • If you are going to speak about Keptn or planning to speak: Take a look at our public speaking resources and logos. By speaking about Keptn you get one step closer to become our next community rockstar! (And you can apply for some Keptn swag (e.g., a T-Shirt) as well - let us know about your talk and ping us in the Keptn slack).
  • A new community project initiated by a Keptn team member is called podtato-head. It serves as a demo project to showcase cloud-native application delivery. The project is ready to accept contributions and can be already used for your demo purposes.
We are in the process of upgrading our website - if you have some great ideas or want to share your feedback on the current website, please let us know as well. Having your feedback will help us building an even greater experience on Keptn.sh for you! We have created a dedicated Slack channel for discussion, please join us!

Have a great week!