Demo , Product capability

B Ghosh

Jun 23, 2020, 8:08:48 PM6/23/20
to Keptn
Hi Team/ Community Members,
We are quite impressed looking into  the core concepts and use cases of the product.
looking for a Demo and detailed product capability to understand fitment and relevance for some of our Continuous Delivery requirement for Cloud agnostic platform.
Please feel free to reachout for any additional details if needed .

Regards,
Biswajit
DevOps-SRE | Solution Architect

Juergen Etzlstorfer

Jun 24, 2020, 2:22:23 AM6/24/20
to Keptn
Hi Biswajit,

great to hear about your interest in Keptn!
Can you share a bit about your usecase and which tools you already have in your organization? You don't have to share publicly, but you can reply in a private conversation if you want.

Best way to get started is to take a look at these resources:
  • Keptn website with general information on the project - you might already have seen it but please note this is also the starting point to get the Keptn CLI which is all you need for installation
  • Keptn Tutorials to walk yourself through the major use cases of Keptn.
  • Keptn Youtube channel with recordings of our webinars (e.g., Keptn on K3s, Azure DevOps with Keptn, ...) as well as recordings of our community meetings with more technical insights into the project
  • Keptn Slack channel for ongoing discussions and as a hub to also answer technical questions.
I'd recommend taking a look at these resources and giving Keptn a try - we are happy to discuss questions here or in Slack!

Cheers,
Jürgen.