+100 job vacancies in Kenya : apply now ! 140415

Tiosha of Kerawa.com

Apr 15, 2014, 4:16:32 AM4/15/14
to kenya...@googlegroups.com
Kerawa.com Forward this message
Kenya - Jobs

  . Nairobi - data entry clerks jobs (ksh. 50,000) : Data Entry Clerks:
We are currently recruiting 30 data entry clerks for our client based in Westlands, Nairobi. Working in an extremely fast-paced environment your data entry...

  1. Nairobi - research writing jobs in kenya : Are you a university graduate with excellent command of written English?
Do you need a part time job to pay your bills before getting into formal employment?
Then look no...

  2. Nairobi - administrative assistant job in kenya : Our client in the security industry requires an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will be an essential position and will ensure the day to day running of the...

  3. Nairobi - data clerk & admin assistant job in kenya : We are seeking a hardworking and focused individual, with unquestionable integrity, excellent interpersonal skills and keen eye to detail to join the team as Data Clerk &...

  4. Nairobi - academic writers jobs in nairobi, kenya : Academic Writers
We need academic writers, we are a company that has been in the field for the last 6 years
We are currently short of academic writers with knowledge in...

  5. Nairobi - article writers jobs in kenya : SEO Writers Required Urgently
We are an established writing firm in Kenya specialized in blog, academic and article writing. We are currently looking for highly experienced writers who...

  6. Nairobi - tsc is hiring! 398 teachers jobs in kenya : Replacement of Teachers who have exited service through natural attrition in public primary and post primary institutions - March 2014
The Teachers Service Commission is...

  7. Nairobi - customer care executive / administrator job in kenya : Customer Care Executive / Administrator
1 Position
Job Scope
Receive calls from current and potential clients. Respond to clients’ enquiries in...

  8. Nairobi - job vacancies at wananchi group kenya : Company Profile
The Wananchi Group is Africa’s pioneering provider of Triple Play (broadband, multi-channel television and voice telephony) and VSAT (broadband data and...

  9. Nairobi - job vacancies for fresh graduates (any field) (ksh. 40,000) – entertainment article writers : Our client is currently in search of individuals who are versatile, dynamic, excellent academic and entertainment article...

  10. Nairobi - admin assistant job in nairobi kenya : About the Job: Our client a leading Property and real estate dealer in Mombasa is setting up office in Nairobi and would like to hire an Admin Assistant who will create value by...

  11. Nairobi - customer service assistant job in nairobi, kenya : Customer Service Assistant
The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to handle our front Office reception work....

  12. Nairobi - female customer care executive job in nairobi kenya : Position: Female Customer Care Executive
Ref: CD001/J32/14
Our client specializing in clearing & forwarding / logistics / relocations / removals is urgently...

  13. Nairobi - receptionist job in nairobi kenya (kshs 20k) : Receptionist
Industry: Retail
Location: Nairobi
Salary: Ksh 20,000
Motor vehicle Retail industry is seeking for a lady Receptionist who will deliver...

  14. Nairobi - graduate customer care representative job in kenya : Our client is currently recruiting Customer Care Representatives (Graduates)
Job Role

Attracts potential customers by answering product and service...

  15. Nairobi - academic research writers positions : Applications are invited for experienced, academic research writers willing to start work immediately.
The job basically involves tailor-made, professionally written academic...

  16. Nairobi - receptionist job in nairobi kenya (kshs 15k - 20k) : A company in Nairobi is looking for a Receptionist.
Preferably a lady, she will provide front office services and assistance to ensure excellent customer service and...

  17. Nairobi - administration and sales officer job in nairobi, kenya (kshs 25k) : Administration and Sales Officer
Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, an established and growing organisation within the design and construction sector,...

  18. Nairobi - article writers jobs : We are hiring SEO, web content, content and informative article writers for various niches especially technology.
Requirements

Must be experienced Available immediately Reliable and...

  19. Nairobi - senior research executive job in kenya : Ipsos Sub-Saharan Africa
Can you deliver a first class service? A promising and exciting career awaits you to join the winning team...
Ipsos is a world-leading research...

  20. Nairobi - coca-cola jobs in kenya : We are looking to fill two positions as below for one of the Coca-Cola Bottling Companies in East Africa.

General Manager
The Role
This position, which reports to the Group...

  21. Nairobi - graduate customer care representative job in kenya : Our client is currently recruiting Customer Care Representatives (Graduates)
Job Role

Attracts potential customers by answering product and service...

  22. Nairobi - research writers jobs in kenya : We need qualified, experienced, self-motivated individuals to work as research writers.
The work will involve writing essays on different subjects and topics.
Requirements, the...

  23. Nairobi - customer relationship officer job in kenya : Customer Relationship Officer
Job Purpose: Customer relationship officer is required to establish customer needs, formulate resolution and respond in a timely and accurate...

  24. Nairobi - administrative assistant job in kenya : Our client in the security industry requires an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will be an essential position and will ensure the day to day running of the...

  25. Nairobi - internship opportunity : The Institute of Capacity Building (ICB) is seeking the services of a highly talented Intern.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business, marketing option and be energetic...

  26. Nairobi - job vacancies for fresh graduates (any field) (ksh. 40,000) – entertainment article writers : Our client is currently in search of individuals who are versatile, dynamic, excellent academic and entertainment article...

  27. Nairobi - administration and sales officer job in nairobi, kenya (kshs 25k) : Administration and Sales Officer
Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, an established and growing organisation within the design and construction sector,...

  28. Nairobi - program coordinator job in nairobi kenya (usd 1k - 1.5k) : Position: Youth Entrepreneurship & Leadership Hubs Program Coordinator
Industry: NGO
Location: Nairobi
Reporting to: Executive Director

  29. Nairobi - executive assistant job vacancy : The African Institute for Development Policy (AFIDEP) is a regional non-profit policy think tank whose purpose is to facilitate the translation and utilization of research evidence to strengthen...

  30. Nairobi - m-kopa sales representatives kenya job : Job Brief
M-KOPA LLC was established in 2011 after successful trials of innovative, embedded mobile services. M-KOPA’s first product, a mobile enabled solar home lighting system...

  31. Nairobi - academic/essay writers kenya jobs : Required
Great Pay for great writers. We are looking for qualified and experienced research and academic writers. Excellent academic writers with knowledge in writing reports, essays,...

  32. Nairobi - administrative assistant job vacancy : The African Institute for Development Policy (AFIDEP) is a regional non-profit policy think tank whose purpose is to facilitate the translation and utilization of research evidence to...

  33. Nairobi - farm assistant job re-advertisement in busia kenya (kes 12k) : Farm Assistant – Poultry (Re-advertisement)
Location: Nasewa, Busia county, Kenya
Salary: KES 12,000/= per month

  34. Nairobi - consultant, system center configuration manager (sccm) expert job vacancy : Organization: UNON/ICTS
Deadline: 22 April 2014.
Job Opening Number: NA-14-28 Position Summary:
The United Nations Office at Nairobi seeks...

  35. Nairobi - customer service assistant job vacancy - re-advertisement : The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT) is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to handle our front Office reception workIAT Westlands is looking for a...

  36. Nairobi - business development manager kenya job : Are you the perfect fit? Consumer Insight Ltd, a leading market research company in Africa, is currently seeking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position: Job Title:...

  37. Nairobi - account executive job vacancies : Positions: six
Countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda
Reports to: channel manager–corporate
Employment status: performance contract
Remuneration: tbc
Period: 12 months...

  38. Nairobi - plumber job vacancy : Plumber Responsible To: Chief Engineer
Scope of Position: Provide co-ordination supervision leader responsibilities of the general mechanic.
Supervise:Directly – NA
Indirectly –...

  39. Nairobi - brand manager job vacancy : Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturing organization in the region, in the relevant field of operation and seeks to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of:-...

  40. Nairobi - writers needed. : Do you want to write about interesting topics for a magazine? We are a new online magazine, and we need writers to write on the following topics. -Politics -Economy/ Finance -Music/Movies/TV -Sports -Beauty/Women/...

  41. Nairobi - administration and marketing assistant job in kenya : Exciting Career Opportunity: Administration and Marketing Assistant
Our Client, Soft Skills Limited is a company which specializes in training, motivational...

  42. Nairobi - program manager job in kenya : Job Title: Nutrition Program Manager
Country: Kenya
Base: West Pokot
Direct line manager: Nutrition Head of Department
Line management of: Nutrition Program officers...

  43. Nairobi - recruitment at isk kenya : ISK seeks to employ and retain professionals of the highest quality. Faculty with overseas experience, demonstrated collaboration skills, a commitment to their own professional growth, and a deep...

  44. Nairobi - un programme officer job in kenya : Programme Officer (Food Technologist)
Service Contract
NOA Equivalent
Kakuma
VA Issued on: 28th March 2014

Closing date: 9th April 2014
The...

  45. Nairobi - senior research executive job in kenya : Ipsos Sub-Saharan Africa
Can you deliver a first class service? A promising and exciting career awaits you to join the winning team...
Ipsos is a world-leading research...

  46. Nairobi - mpesa attendant job in kitengela, kenya : Mpesa Attendant
Kitengela
Our company is looking for an Mpesa attendant, based in Kitengela to conduct Mpesa transactions on a daily basis.
If interested,send...

  47. Nairobi - accountant job vacancy : Accountant - Sudan
Our client, a well established company in Kenya is looking for an Accountant to fill a position in Juba Sudan. The successful candidate MUST be well versed in working in...

  48. Nairobi - sales representatives jobs in nairobi kenya : Job Title: Sales Representatives
Job Location: Nairobi.
Job description: The job entails promoting our products. (Ladies are encouraged to apply)

  49. Nairobi - program officer job in kenya : Program Officer, Partnerships and Resource Mobilization
Water and Livelihoods Network (WALINET) is a National Civil Society Organization dealing with Water, Integrated Natural Resources...

  50. Nairobi - construction jobs in kenya : Construction Jobs
A large and reputable Civil Engineering Construction company in Kenya with diverse projects is looking for skilled and competent persons to fill the following positions in...

  51. Nairobi - chief finance officer job in nairobi, kenya : Chief Finance Officer
One of the largest IT Companies in Sub-Sahara Africa, head quartered in Nairobi, with branches in five countries in Africa wishes to recruit a...

  52. Nairobi - programme officer job in nairobi, kenya : Protection International is looking for a Regional Programme Officer based in Nairobi, Kenya - French Speaking
Background: Human rights defenders (HRDs) work towards the...

  53. Nairobi - assistant sales administrator job in nairobi kenya : Position: Assistant Sales Administrator (Female)
Our client in real estate is urgently hiring for the above opening.
We are looking for ladies experienced in...

  54. Nairobi - micro-finance manager job in nairobi kenya : Job Title: Research Micro - Finance Manager
Location: Based in Korogocho Slums
Closing Date: 2/04/2014
Company Profile:
UJAMAA – Africa is an NGO...

  55. Nairobi - accountant job in kenya : Position: Accountant
Our client dealing with solar products is hiring for the above opening.
We would wish to consider a competent candidate with the following:

Must be a...

  56. Nairobi - treasury accountant job in kenya : My client in the Agency Banking Industry is in need of a Treasury Accountant.
Job Purpose

Forecasts and manages all cash flows, performs detailed analysis of financing...

  57. Nairobi - sales executives jobs in kenya : Nine One One Group is a leading integrated security solutions provider with a presence in all major cities in Kenya and other selected cities in the East African region.
Through its...

  58. Nairobi - it support officer job in kenya : IT Support Officer Summary: K-Rep Fedha Services Ltd (KFS) is a for-profit company that provides management services and oversight to the financial service associations (FSAs) at a fee....

  59. Nairobi - human resource and admin officer job : KickStart is an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass-markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in...

  60. Nairobi - service staff job vacancies : Service Staff - Sudan
Our client, an international hotel based in Khartoum Sudan is looking for service staff.
The successful candidate should have international experience and...

  61. Nairobi - senior accountant job in kenya : Ipsos in Kenya
Can you deliver a first class service?
A promising and exciting career awaits you to join the winning team...
Ipsos is a world-leading research company...

  62. Nairobi - hr and administrative manager job vacancy : HR and Administrative Manager
Arusha, Tanzania
Key Responsibilities:
Manage the Payroll, attendance records, employee contracts, staff annual leave and sick...

  63. Nairobi - data entry officer job in kenya : Data Entry Officer
Job Purpose: Maintains accurate database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
Key Responsibilities

Prepares source data...

  64. Nairobi - clerk job in kenya : Stores Clerk
Job Purpose: Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
Job Duties:

Maintains...

  65. Nairobi - finlays technical jobs in kenya : Heavy Plant Operators
The organization
Finlays is a vertically integrated and geographically diversified agri-business that takes a leadership role in sustainability.
The...

  66. Nairobi - ngo jobs in nairobi, kenya - programme and project officers : Programme Officer, Great Lakes Programme - Re-advertisement
DRC’s Great Lakes Programme currently covers five countries of the Great Lakes region:...

  67. Nairobi - academic research writers urgently needed : I am urgently looking for academic research writers with knowledge to write academic papers like essays, proposals and dissertation.
The following are the requirements:

  68. Nairobi - waitress job in nanyuki kenya : Waitress
Instep Business Solutions (IBS) is looking to recruit a Waitress for its client’s operations in Nanyuki, Kenya.
Position Overview: The role will take orders and...

  69. Nairobi - massive ngo jobs in kenya – afidep : The African Institute for Development Policy (AFIDEP) is a regional non-profit policy think tank whose purpose is to facilitate the translation and utilization of research evidence to...

  70. Nairobi - finance officer job vacancy : Job Title: Project Finance Officer
Reports To: Finance Manager
Background: The Kenya Financial Sector Deepening (FSD) programme, FSD Kenya, was established in early 2005 to support...

  71. Nairobi - professional academic research writers : Solutions Center is in urgent need of excellent and experienced academic writers with knowledge in writing reports, essays, dissertations and proposals in accordance with all...

  72. Nairobi - research & academic writers required urgently : Academic and Research writer for Full-time Employment are Required Urgently.
PamojaNasi Research and Consultancy is a reputable writing agency that focus on Academic and...

  73. Nairobi - training consultants jobs in kenya : Job Title: Training Consultant(s)
About Us: Our company offers professional career identification and career development related services. We pride ourselves in administering...

  74. Nairobi - ngo jobs in kenya : Our Client is an Education Fund designed to provide scholarships to academically gifted students from disadvantaged backgrounds from Africa to pursue higher education abroad.
In line with their...

  75. Nairobi - customer & office executive job in kenya : BPC-Africa is one of the leading consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business can find in Strategy,...

  76. Nairobi - ngo researchers in select counties in kenya : About Partnership for Peace & Security (PfPS): Partnership for Peace and Security (PfPS) is a platform that brings together various actors, institutions and organizations working...

  77. Nairobi - internship career opportunity : Job Title: Marketing Internship About Us: Our company offers professional career identification and career development related services. We pride ourselves in administering and...

  78. Nairobi - research writers vacancies : Applications are invited for Experienced Academic Research Writers who are willing to work from home immediately.
Basically, the work entails doing research and preparing original,...

  79. Nairobi - finance manager job in nairobi, kenya : Finance Manager
Industry: Entertainment Location: Nairobi Salary: 100 -150 net
Our client one of the leading service providers in the entertainment industry is looking...

  80. Nairobi - principal human resources and administration officer job : East African Community - Civil Aviation Safety and Security Oversight Agency
The Civil Aviation, Safety and Security Oversight Agency (CASSOA) is a specialized...

  81. Nairobi - junior accountant job in nairobi kenya : Company Profile: Our Client is a worldwide co-leader of in premium brands
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Reports To: Accountant
Location: Nairobi

Duties...

  82. Nairobi - field sales executive job in nairobi kenya (kshs 60k plus 1.5% commission) : Field Sales Executive
Industry: Automotive
Reporting: Country Sales Manager
Location: Nairobi
Salary: Ksh 60,000 plus 1.5%...

  83. Nairobi - customer relationship officer job in kenya : Customer Relationship Officer
Job Purpose: Customer relationship officer is required to establish customer needs, formulate resolution and respond in a timely and accurate...

  84. Nairobi - finance & admin manager job in kenya : Finance & Admin Manager - Kisumu
Our client a well established NGO based in Kisumu is seeking to recruit a Financial Administration Manager. The successful candidate MUST have...

  85. Nairobi - field sales executive job in kenya : Field Sales Executive
Summary
Romageco (K) Limited is a well-established company in Kenya operating for more than 25 years. We have a vast range of Suspension and Autocare...

  86. Nairobi - finance manager job vacancy : Department: Finance & Accounting
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer - Tanzania
Overall Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO – Tanzania, the...

  87. Nairobi - company driver job in kenya : Job Title: Company Driver
Function: Administration
Responsible To: Operations Director
Overall Purpose of Job: Work as a company driver and perform administrative duties and...

  88. Nairobi - salon manager job in nairobi, kenya (kshs 50k - 80k) : Our client a chain of salons seeks to recruit a Salon manager who will be in charge of delivering exceptional team performance, which will result in a superior level of...

  89. Nairobi - office receptionist job in kenya : Office Receptionist - Legal
Our client, a Prestigious Law Firm in Africa is looking for an Office Receptionist. The successful candidate MUST have 5 + years experience in a large...

  90. Nairobi - un national finance officer job in kenya : National Finance Officer
Vacancy Announcement No: OMN/003/2014
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) is looking for qualified candidates to fill the following...

  91. Nairobi - article writers jobs : We are hiring SEO, web content, content and informative article writers for various niches especially technology.
Requirements

Must be experienced Available immediately Reliable and...

  92. Nairobi - mpesa teller job in kenya : A well established firm that offers MPESA and Agency Banking Services is in need of an Mpesa Teller.
Reporting to the Accountant - Mpesa, the successful candidate will be responsible for...

  93. Nairobi - credit officers jobs in kenya : Credit Officers
The credit officer through teamwork will effectively handle credit function operations in order to ensure a profitable line of business and a quality loan book.
Key...

  94. Nairobi - offer for petrol station dealership : Galana Oil Kenya Limited
Offer for Petrol Station Dealership
Galana Oil Kenya Limited is a fully fledged oil company, operating under the DELTA brand in the retail network....

  95. Nairobi - field sales officers job vacancies : KickStart is an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass-markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in...

  96. Nairobi - personal financial advisors jobs in nairobi, mombasa, voi, malindi kenya : Company Name: Pataworks Ltd
Position: Personal Financial Advisors
Category: Sales & Marketing
Location: Nairobi, Mombasa, Voi,...

  97. Nairobi - secretary job in nairobi kenya (kshs 50k) : Position: Secretary to the Managing Director
Industry: Engineering.
Location: Nairobi.
Salary: 50,000
Our client, a leading provider of complete...

  98. Nairobi - teaching jobs in kenya : Background
The Aga Khan Academy, Mombasa ¡s an International Baccalaureate World School which seeks to provide students of all backgrounds from primary to higher secondary with an education of...

  99. Nairobi - article writing jobs in kenya : Article Writing
We have vacancy of 5 experienced SEO or content writers in our firm.
Please apply if you can write a high quality and free of plagiarism well researched articles....

2014 Kerawa.com