Small Solutions Giving Tuesday

Sandra Thaxter

Dec 1, 2020, 12:49:57 AM12/1/20
to Contact Smallsolutions

Join Us and Imagine the Future

Community Based Education During a Pandemic

The COVID Pandemic halted learning.. Small Solutions team on the ground are providing nuturing, encouragement and hope.
COVID stopped progress for children.  Small Solutions with Hands of Charity is providing nurturing and learning to this rural Kenyan community.

  • Surviving a Pandemic : Students together are organizing study groups, getting help from outside teachers when they need it.  They are also making sure that community members have the COVID supplies they need.
  • Help us get the word out on social media by sharing, tagging, and liking our posts. Share photos on your social platform about what our organization means to you.
  • With gratitude from us at  Small Solutions Big Ideas and our sisters and brothers in Bukokholo Western Kenya.
DONATE LINK
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2020 Small Solutions Big Ideas, All rights reserved.
Small Solutions Big Ideas welcome any donation, in any amount. Please visit www.smallsolutionsbigideas.org to donate today.

Our mailing address is:
Small Solutions Big Ideas
3 Oak Street