Our Sincerest Condolences for the Losses at Garissa

Sandra Thaxter

Apr 5, 2015, 10:59:31 PM4/5/15
to Bonaventure Masika, Cyrus Irungu, David Chenye, Fred Juma Wakasiaka, herine otieno, Jane Wanja Bromberg, Kariuki Waweru, Christian Kakoba, Obedy Ombuya, p muiruri, Pamela Buhere, Mercy Kamau, Pasyliza nasong'o, Patricia Ochieng, Paul Waithaka, Peter Amunga, Matthew Mue, muya david, Peter Amunga, Rose Slavine, Shedrack Mutungi, Shedrack Mutungi, Edo Kombana, Phil Hurzeler, Alan Papert, Doug Kuhlmann
Dear Kenyan Friends,
     We here in the US, at Small Solutions and our suporters are shocked, and saddened at the loss of so many young students at Garissa.  It is a terrible blow to a nation working so hard to educate young people to lead their country. We hope and believe that you will continue to move forward for Kenya.  We cherish our friendship with such gentle people and will continue to do what we can to help the children of Kenya.

Kariuki Waweru

Apr 6, 2015, 3:11:57 AM4/6/15
to kenya...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.we will overcome some day, evil and misguided men will NEVER triumph over Goodness.