Jamhuri Cup Chess Tournament 9th & 10th December 2017

1 view

Kim Bhari

Dec 7, 2017, 2:14:21 PM12/7/17
to kim bhari
Dear Friends,

We invite you to take part in our final event for 2017 - The 2017 Jamhuri Cup Chess Tournament.

Dates - 9th (Sat) and 10th (Sun) Dec 2017.

Entry fee KES 1,000.
MPesa to 0704-179797.  Send in your name & FIDE ID.  If you do not have a FIDE ID then text your name, date of birth and email and we will generate a FIDE ID for you.

Please note that the event is FIDE rated.

Prizes
1st place KES 5,000 + trophy ,
2nd place KES 3,000 + trophy,
Best Under 1800 - KES 1,000,
Best Unrated KES 1,000.

Number of players - 16 only

Time control - 2 hours, 4 rounds. Start time on both days at 9 am.

Venue Goan Gymkhana, along Ngara Road, opposite National Museum of Kenya.  Take matatu from Old Nation going to MP Shah Hospital and alight at Kituo.

Safe and free parking for players.

We only have 10 more slots left.  Registration closes at 12pm on 8th Dec 2017.  You will not be able to register on the day of the event.

Kind regards
Kim Bhari
Chairman
Nairobi Chess Club