DEC 15th KYW

Kentucky Winlink Net

Dec 14, 2022, 1:44:34 PM12/14/22
to Kentucky Winlink Net
***FEEL FREE TO TEXT ME at 6063353928 OR EMAIL MINUS THE SPACES BETWEEN LETTERS (r o l a n d @ r e b r o w n . o r g) IF YOU THINK MY STATION HAS WENT DOWN***

***PLEASE NOTE FREQUENCY CHANGE FOR P2P. THIS BRINGS US INTO COMPLIANCE WITH FCC 47 CFR 97.221, WHILE PRESERVING OUR ABILITY TO KEEP THE BANDWIDTH AT 2300***
The above statement is based on my understanding of the rule and the FAQs from winlink.org found here in question 580 https://winlink.org/sites/default/files/download/wl2k_faq_9.pdf

Kentucky Winlink Net
When: December 15th 2022 00:00LT EST (05:00 UTC/ZULU) to 23:59LT EST (12/16 04:59 UTC/ZULU)
Session Type: VARA P2P, RMS or local node of your choice
P2P Frequency: Center Frequency **3586.5** KHz USB, Dial Frequency **3585** KHz USB
Information Requested: All requested info should be submitted on a Winlink Check In form.
Winlink Check In form fields should be filled out as follows:
Date/Time: Date and time of report
Sender: Your Callsign
Location: Your QTH, if EOC or Hospital please note
Decimal GPS Coordinates: Easily looked up using your address via https://www.itilog.com/
MGRS: Will auto populate once you put in GPS info
Grid: Will auto populate once you put in GPS info

Comments: Please answer the following questions. Last one is Trivia thought we could have some fun with our practice. Feel free to lookup the answers if you want, we are not keeping score and you may learn something new.

1) In total, how many gifts were given in the "Twelve Days of Christmas"?

Kentucky Winlink Net

Dec 14, 2022, 11:08:56 PM12/14/22
to Kentucky Winlink Net
Station is live, still tweaking this Flex Radio.